[Dailydrool] Ahhh!!!!!

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Fri May 14 07:29:35 PDT 2010

Howdy to ya all,

It's me, Henry! Well I gots fixed yesterday. I still ain't a talkin to momma! Fritz tried to dig me out a there, but by the time he got there, the drugs made me feel all funny and then I didn't care what was goin on! I kind a liked that part! Then I saw some pretty flowers and pink butterflies flittering all aroung me. I tried to catch them but then I can't remember what happened after that, except I a woke up and found out that the family jewels were stolen. I knew that vet lady looked to nice to be trusted!!! I'm a goin back to try to get them back! When momma goes out later, me and Fritz next door is makin our way back there to get what's rightfully mine back!!! How dare she take them there things from me! Fritz told me that he dun tried to get his back once, but didn't get there in time.He found out that some men came and took them to South Street in Philadelphia and hocked them for them there knock-off pocketbooks that say Prada on them but they ain't no Prada, to give to their girlfriends. Some humans will do anything! Well, if I find out they hocked my jewels, there's gonna be some hell raining from me! I might be little, but I'm loud!!!!! I'll get even with them!!! I'm still a bit gassy from the anesthesia, them there things that rip can be deadly!!! They'll rue the day! I'm a ready!!!
Well, I gots to go cause I hear momma comin! I'll let you all know how I made out!
Thanks for all the healing drool yous all sent my way!
Henry