[Dailydrool] Nails

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 13:52:11 PDT 2010

Nic, the teen slave, just clipped three of ours and did it with no fuss.  He could be a Basset Whisperer.  He puts them on the couch, rolls them over and clips away.  Not a moan.  They trust him completely.  Shelby is a different kettle of fish.  She had her nails clipped when her teeth and eye were done so we are leaving her alone today.  Nic is also furminating Marley.  There is another dog on the couch next to her in the piles of hair.  And more is coming off.  They all like being furminated.  Shelbs will roll over for her belly to be done.

Shelbs is being done now.  She is on her side on the couch getting her fur stroked.  She is in seventh heaven.  She gets petted less than the others because she can't climb on any of the furniture.  We need to fix that.  Shelby is the most loving girl.  She has taken to coming in and oinking at me before I get up just to make sure I know she is still around.  She also wants to make sure someone will be downstairs to give her her breakfast.  Wouldn't want any of her beautiful cushioning to suffer.

Maggie is watching the furmination from the chair.  She looks like an old man sniffing his paw.  She is leaning on the arm, sort of sitting up, sound asleep.  I guess she is just inspecting her eyelids.

I love having the girls around even when they make me want to say bad thing.  Like every time I try to walk anywhere and all of them get right in front of me and can't seem to figure out which way to move.  Or when they are being mobile speed bumps in the kitchen or when they oink in the morning.  Shelby has a hard time turning around unless there is a big space so yesterday when she was done oinking at me, she started backing up.  Maggie was there and she backed right into her and it didn't occur to Mags to move.  I had to laugh.  Maggie  had a rather vacant look on her face.  Never a dull moment.

Ninja also likes to entertain.  She has decided it is fun to chase certain kitties on occasion and the last time she chased Davinci right into a bottle of Daquiari mix.  He hit it so hard it went rolling.  He is a very small kitty and it was a big bottle.  He was not amused.  Someone peed on my bed.  I have an idea who it was.  There was a very annoyed little kitty.

We hope you are having a good day.  We are sorry that so many have left for the bridge and that so many others are not feeling well.  We are sending drool and snooters.

Ninja, Marely, Maggie, Shelby and the Mom