[Dailydrool] Shameful

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Thu May 20 03:59:58 PDT 2010

Unbelievable how nasty some people can be over a calendar.  May he step in cow poop (dog poop is too good for him) and may birds poop on his head!  I couldn't get on the link at the 1:00 time so I had my daughter try from her work as I thought it might be my computer.  Nope, she wasn't able to access the link either.  I went on to lunch and tried when I got back to work, and I got in.  I was pretty sure I wouldn't get the dates I had picked out, and I was right.  BUT, I didn't pitch a "hissy fit" (as we say in the South), I just went to an alternate date.  I got mine and my hubby's anniversary date which is just great.  If I hadn't gotten a date - oh well, no problem.  I would still buy a calendar because I enjoy the pictures of the houndies so much.  It makes life at work so much better to look at those precious babies.

To the butt that made those nasty remarks - if you did get a calendar date, I hope your dogs won't sit still for their picture.  And, come to think of it, if you speak to people like that, how do you treat your pets?

I just want to say thanks to Ellie and Cecil Graphics - you both do a wonderful job!

Dianne & The Taylor Hounds, Morgan, J.D. & foster girl GracieGirl (not for long - I'm going on a home visit )