[Dailydrool] Calendars

Carrie Rasmussen crasmussen at pekinhigh.net
Thu May 20 08:14:29 PDT 2010

We are lurkers but enjoy every story and grieve with every sick and ATB hound.  We got a date and are very happy about it.  Last year I missed out but still bought several calendars any way.  Shame on anyone who is nasty to this company and our "elves".  I did send a e-mail about addresses since I was mailing a check and the address for that was different then where to mail the picture and caption but I will patiently wait to get a response because I realize people are busy.  If I don't hear for a week or so I may send another e-mail to check that mine wasn't accidently deleted with all the mean e-mails they got.

Seriously?  I would never have dreamed of getting mean about it.  If I woulda missed out so be it.  Try again next year.  I still love seeing everyone elses doggies everyday.  I am sending drool to all the elves to let the mean comments slide off your backs.

Carrie, Mandy and Walter.