[Dailydrool] Justin Jade Jasmin and Lilly ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu May 20 06:52:08 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good day all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Lilly woofing from the Bridge, Simon has arrived and is settling
down nicely. The Bridge committee is really chuffed with the way the
Michigan Waddle was handled and all gave the thumbs up to the slaves and
houndies who worked so hard to make it a success. However we are all
disappointed with Jasmin who attacked Justin again this time knocking
him off his feet and going for the throat and belly and in the ensuing
tussle both ended up biting the slave Johnathan when he separated them.
The committee

Has decided that divine intervention is needed as they would not like to
see Jasmin going back to where she came from the Kill Shelter. The
bridge hounds have decided that special calming influences be spread
over Jasmin when she is sleeping. They have asked me to help the slaves
calm the girl down by guiding them to the pet stores and getting Eco
Calm to place in all there drinking water. My best earthly friend, Jade
is not enjoying this on going feud and the senior girls will help Jade
to get a message across to Jasmin and Justin that this feud is not
acceptable.

The houndies at the bridge along with all the earthly hounds are sending
get well and stay well drool to Bosley, Chumley, Stan and Jamie. We are
also sending heart healing drool to the people and houndies who gave
Simon so much tender loving care in his final

months before going to the Bridge.

Lilly ATB the happenings in my earthly home are not acceptable

PW Justin it is Jasmin's fault, I can not even hear or see

Jasmin It is Justin's fault; he must just keep out of my way.

Jade it looks like I am going to have to be the peace maker

Slaves William and  Johnathan, who is feeling very sorry for himself
nursing 5 open bites with chunks of skin missing.