[Dailydrool] Mags

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 12:18:44 PDT 2010

After two trips to the vet today and one yesterday, Maggie is taking Cephalexin for now.  We didn't gather enough pee the first time so I had to take some more.  It wasn't bad with the hanger and cup.  The vet is going to culture this sample so she can make sure that this antibiotic is the best one.  She apparently saw something weird.  Poor Mags is a good sport about it all.  She also has to take cranberry capsules three times a day.  So we are all going to take them.  I don't want to be doing this over and over again.  I am grateful that it isn't something worse.

We are sending drool to all who need it.  Snooters too.

Ninja--Wy iz ebrybody bein so nice to day big spotted pain.  She gettin my tenshins.

Marley--Jus rub my butt an nobudy gets hurt.

Maggie--Y do mama keep chasin me wif dat cuppie fing?  I likes the creamy cheese.

Shelby--I needa nap.  Wherz my donut??

Davinci--This is day 302 of captivity.  I keep esaping but there is a flaw in my plan.  People chase me with flashlights.  And the food is better on the inside.

Picasso--It's not so bad in here.  Food, water, milk and a bathtub that the dogs drink out of.  I think i accidentally took a nap with the very chubby one.  She was warm.  And she didn't know.

And the mom