[Dailydrool] Thunderstuff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:40:31 PDT 2010

Sara, dear Sara. Thank you for the advice about the thundershirt. I thought
I would just throw it on the dog willy-nilly and see what happens. And I
haven't tried any other methods of helping him get through storms over the
past 5 years that we have been going through this, I just let him shake and
shiver and drool and cringe. As to cookies, there is not a food in the
Universe this dog would touch during a thunderstorm or any other time he is
seriously stressed, so you can take that off your list of things to try.
I'm sorry. Can you please just assume some of us have some brains for once?
I get so tired of your constant rearranging what we do to fit your classroom
learning.
Thanks.
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper