[Dailydrool] never make her mad---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat May 1 19:46:41 PDT 2010

With all the sadness that has overwhelmed us all this week, we have loaded on extra love and hugs to the furkids here. They have loved it. But of course something had to give---
Late this afternoon I ran to the drugstore,returned home and was met at the door by a smiling Brudder Elwood, and hubby standing in the kitchen with a bag of poop in his hand.
Hubby points at Elder Clara and snarls--THAT is your dog---I looked at a glaring Clara and said okay, what happened????
Hubby says, well she was out eating dirt and grass and would not stop so I tapped her on the rump.
Okay---and then????
Hubby is snorting--still holding the poop bag--oh, the drama----
Well, he says-she walked in the house into the kitchen, looked me in the eye and pooped on the floor, looking at me the whole time.
Knowing this was a no win conversation, I calmly replied--
Was it good and solid???

All in a day--with Elder Clara

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,