[Dailydrool] never make her mad

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun May 2 09:34:45 PDT 2010

Debbie, I loved Elder Clara's story of revenge.  It made me laugh and
remember one of my ATB bassets.  At the time Shadow now ATB, (who was
normally a very well behaved girl, and had never tore up anything) was about
2 yrs old,  when the now x-hubby  yelled at her for something...I don't even
remember what it was about.  Obviously she thought that she was innocent and
was not happy about being yelled at.  So while at work she got into the
computer room and got hold of one of his gaming controllers. Now he always
put this up on top of the computer, which was on top of a desk with the
chair pushed in., In order to protect it from chewing hounds. But she was
determind to get her revenge! She pushed the chair out, climbed up into the
chair and onto the desk to get the controller & pulled it out of the
computer.  When we got home from work the controller was laying in the
middle of the living room floor, cable chewed into, placed so that we saw it
upon opening the door.  She sat just behind it with a smug look and an evil
wag of her tail...as if to say..."Humph!, yell at me will you...take that"
This was the one item in the house that he really cared about other than his
computer.  It was like she knew exactly what to do in order to make her
displeasure known!

With all the loss of homes and hounds...I needed a good laugh.   Thanks for
sharing your basset antics with all of us.

The boys and I sent a little treat money to Maggie and family, not a lot but
then again every little bit helps.  Wish that we could do more.
Seeing all of the generosity from all of the droolers makes my heart feel
good about humanity once again.
Love to the human & hounds!

Michele, momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "you do not want to see the destruction that I am capable of"
Ruger "Colt is like a Rhino in a china shop"