[Dailydrool] MOON DOGGIE FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT FIRE VICTIMS - MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun May 2 09:49:36 PDT 2010

Zephyr here!

Mom's mother has been gone now for over 30 years.  She completely forgot that
next Sunday is Mother's Day or she would have reminded everyone that instead of
sending flowers, have Moon Doggie send your Mother some WONDERFUL COFFEE that
will benefit the Honnold family instead!

ZEPHYR'S WISDOM - OR ANOTHER WAY TO USE MOON DOGGIE COFFEE (Shhhhhhh - Mom would
kill me if she knew I posted this.)

You say your Mother doesn't drink coffee?  Well, she can also simmer it on the
stove as a great smelling potpourri.  Yes, you heard me right.  Ask anyone who
has brewed up a pot of Cinnamon Sticky Buns, Sugar Cookie or any of our other 60
flavors and they can tell you it makes their house smell delicious.  Actually,
you don't even have to brew it.  Coffee is a neutralizer (like Arm & Hammer
Baking Soda), so just leaving a bag open on the counter will permeate an entire
room!

So, place you order at www.moondoggiecoffee.com
<http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>  by this Tuesday and we will make sure your
Mother, Grandmother, Aunt or anyone else celebrating Mother's Day will get their
gift on time.  And, as a special treat, they will also receive an exclusive,
limited edition gift card with MY picture wishing them a very Happy Mother's
Day.

Thank you

Moon Doggie Zephyr

PS Mom would be happy to know I did not once use the word "bitch" ;o)