[Dailydrool] Fw: failure notice

Jan Chamberlain jacypenny at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 11:06:08 PDT 2010

My deepest heartfelt sympathy to the Honnold family. Like everyone else,
I cannot imagine what pain their feeling.
I'm sure Hollyberry & Noah have been met with snooter's by every houndie &
kitty at the bridge. I think the DD family is the greatest family ever.
 The idea of helping them in so many ways is just wonderful. I thought
of one thing that they would probably treasure.....Does anyone have any photos
 of Hollyberry & Noah? Have copies made and send them to the Honnold's?
 I'm sure they would love receiving whatever photos available.
The other idea I had is, after the DD family helps with gift cards, cash etc.
 than after awhile have one of the rescues or someone start a " Hollyberry/Noah
 memorial fund ". Funds to be used maybe once a year to help either
 a hound with surgery, a family in need or ?
Again heartfelt sympathy to the Honnold's.
Jan Chamberlain...Miss Penny ATB