[Dailydrool] Tax dollars at work

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 11:06:11 PDT 2010

Peaches has been on prozac for a month for obsessive barking and it has helped quite a bit. I went to refill the Rx today and the pharmacist had me wait while he checked something. He signed me up for the county prescription plan and added her as a dependent! Instead of $42 it was $8 today. The pharmacist said "dogs generally don't have jobs or incomes" LOL.  So people may want to check and see if they can can get aid with the medications their houndies need.

Continuing drool to all.

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Zuma, Peaches (I'm on welfare), Pearl, Kahuna, Dickens, Ernest, Elliot
Ace da Newf