[Dailydrool] Green beans question

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 2 20:05:37 PDT 2010

I cook for my girls and use all kinds of veggies, and I've found that they
prefer canned veggies over anything else, my guess is they like the mushy
texture.  So cooked green beans definitely, and I'd vote for canned.  We
also add plain Fiber One cereal to their food, also mini-shredded wheat
(Kroger brand, NOT frosted).  Someone on the Drool told us that they had a
friend who fed their dogs lots of unbuttered, unsalted popcorn to help them
lost weight and it worked, so I tried it but my bunch didn't like the
popcorn.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net