[Dailydrool] late night---Mona bloated

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon May 3 02:16:15 PDT 2010

HI all,

I am just getting in from the ER where we ended up last night around 10pm when Mona bloated.  We got her in right away, and they were able to "decompress" her,  but her stomach started turning again around 1230 and we decided to do the surgery.  She is up and moving, not well,  but through the surgery.  I came back to the house to shower and get dressed for work and go back to get her to take her to our vet for the day.  I imagine I will bring her home tonight, or back to the ER for them to watch her, not sure which way it will go.
Darn good thing we did good at the yard sale.....this was around 3000 for her tonight.  As Bill, our treasurer would say,  that is why we fundraise.
If there is any spare drool out there,  please send some to Mona.
I was so scared to even put her through the surgery at her age....around 13,  but she has a lot of spirit and we felt she would get through and have more quality time, so we did.
More later.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org