[Dailydrool] his first ice cream

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Mon May 3 04:25:45 PDT 2010

yesterday i brought gus for his first taste of ice cream to the local ice
cream maker.  he had a small bowl of vanilla soft serve (which may not be
homemade).  he loved every minute of it, BUT...
last night he was breathing so hard, i got scared.  not panting, just  his
chest rising and falling at a very rapid rate.  otherwise he was very
normal.  stretched out on the couch and snoozing, but with that fast, fast  rate.

he opted not to sleep with me, and instead slept in his favorite  chair.
got up at 5:30, went out and ate a load of grass, then came in and  we went
back to sleep, only to wake up to a poop accident surrounded by  grass.
is this all the result of sugar?  he doesn't get any and is not used  to
it.  is his future one of sugar-free popsicles?
thanks for any help with this.
susan, loving slave to gus