[Dailydrool] Storms in TN & KY

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 06:54:29 PDT 2010

Marlene,

Thanks for inquiring about those of us in Kentucky and Tennessee that experienced the storms, floods and tornadoes. Everyone here at Dog Woods Farm in Tennessee is fine. I think we are very fortunate and I thank the Lord for protecting us. I know others are not as fortunate.

We are so very sorry to hear of the fire and the loss of Noah and Hollyberry and the kitties. I cannot imagine the pain the Honnolds must be going through. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. All our Bassets and wannabes are sending Drool and/or soft snooter kisses to you in hopes that your hearts will be comforted. Bob & I are sending prayers and {{{{hugs}}}}.May God bless you and the families of all the other houndies and wannabes who have journeyed to the Bridge recently.

Bob & Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm