[Dailydrool] Green Beans

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Tue May 4 03:06:24 PDT 2010

Kathie:

I found that the frozen green beans had less sodium than the canned ones and you generally got more for your money.  You can also get the store brand for quite a bit cheaper!  I usually give my girls raw veggies, but put them in the food processor first and chop them up pretty fine.  I've heard that dogs can't get the nutritional value out of vegetables because they can't digest them as well, so chopping them up helps them to absorb the vitamins better.

I don't know if that is true or not, but I do know that it IS the only way that I can get Madden to eat Green Beans!! :-)

~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~