[Dailydrool] Green Beans

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 17:00:02 PDT 2010

I buy canned Green Beans, No Salt Added, from Walmart by the case.  This was after pulling most of a frozen green bean - French cut, I believe, out of the throat of a gagging dachshund!

My 2 other good food supplements are Low (or non) fat organic plain yogurt and brown rice.

So everyone gets a few green beans in every meal.  Then they seem not to notice when diet time comes along and there are more beans than kibble!  A spoonful of organic yogurt is an everyday treat - frozen into frosty paws with banana and peanut butter for special treats!  As to the brown rice - it dresses up plain kibble and when we have an upset tummy and there is more rice than kibble - they also seem not to mind that!

Having said all that, we feed Flint River Ranch Senior Plus - even to the young guys, as the lower protein keeps them lean but not mean!

Maggie - we love you!  There - I could not write a post and not mention Mags!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me