[Dailydrool] but wait--there is more-----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 2 16:00:17 PDT 2010

Momma here. If yesterday's war with Elder Clara was not enough, we tortured her today.
Out came the grooming table to the patio, the hose is hooked to the kitchen sink, water is warm, day is hot.
Elwood, Jake and Daisy--bathed, clean, running happily after the bath.
The challenge is now on. It's Clara's turn.
I drag Clara out of the house, get her on the table,man, she is screaming, snapping, wailing bloody murder.
Bath is complete, Clara's attitude is now showing as the lipperflaps are about at eyeball level.
She trots off, Hubby looks at me and said --you know we are going to pay for this, look at her face.
Clara went in the dog door, we cleaned up.
In full revenge mode, Ol PW herself, went into the living room and peed from one end of the room to another.
As hubby filled up the steam cleaner, he could be heard saying, I knew THIS was going to happen.
Even at 15, the old gal knows how to push the buttons. She sure has hubby's number right now--

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake