[Dailydrool] drool and information

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:42:22 PDT 2010

*Still sending out drool to all the fire victims.  And it appears we somehow
did not see Basil going to the bridge - please accept our deepest symathy
and heart healing drool.

We need to comment on the pancreatitis, because our late Pw. Blossom lived
with it for many years.  There is always the risk of it becoming severe and
life threatening and we were careful to never give her anything that had fat
in it.  Her snacks were baby carrots (which she loved, though not as much as
Puparoni which she could no longer have.)  She was on a prescription food
from the time of her worst attack on, and though I got a lot of negative
input about it, my vet said he firmly believed it was best for her (and I
trust him) and she did thrive on it - and it was Science Diet w/d.  I can
only give you our experience and it kept her healthy.  She lived to 14 1/2,
four years of it on that food.  If you have any other questions, please
don't hesitate to email me directly, since there is too much information to
take up space here.
Drool is a-flowin'
Beth, slave to Arfur T. Leadbottom, Hugo, Vito and Lady

*O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com

Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com