[Dailydrool] Drool for Miss Annabelle

nreitzusa at aim.com nreitzusa at aim.com
Tue May 4 12:54:16 PDT 2010

  I know this is a very minor thing compared to the real tragedies of
late, but if you have any drool left over, would you send it to Miss
Annabelle?  Yesterday morning I found a swollen gum and she is
scheduled for a dental tomorrow morning.  She's my senior foster and
just a few months ago lost her eye to cancer.  She's such a sweet old
girl and is always happy to see me and adjusted to the loss of her eye
very well.   I'm hoping this is just a bump in the road for her, but at
somewhere between 10 and 12 years old I'm just a little worried about
her undergoing anesthesia.

We are sending lots of drool to the Honnolds and Puget Sound Rescue.  I
can't imagine the pain they're dealing with and am so grateful to be a
part of this wonderful Drool family.