[Dailydrool] Fire... again

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 13:39:09 PDT 2010

I was so sorry to hear of JP and Alexa's loss of Wilma and their other pets.  I'm glad that not all the animals perished but it really doesn't make it any easier that even one perished.  Today I had the maintenance man check the CO and smoke alarms and he will be changing the air filters as well and checking the heater (although not using it now).
This is actually the third fire recently that I have heard of.  The first being in my fiance's hometown and killing two little girls that were in my niece's elementary school class.  My sister-in-law is a groomer and will be holding a fundraiser for the family with all of her proceeds this weekend going to them.  The little girls were actually staying at a friend's house and the family that lived there got out through the bedroom window but the little girls were trapped in another part of the house.  The survivor's guilt alone most be awful.
I hope that Alexa and JP are able to recover with the help and emotional suppport of the Drool.  You guys continue to amaze me on a daily basis with your generosity and love.
Laura
Flash
and Ryu