[Dailydrool] Graying dogs

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 14:07:33 PDT 2010

Graying dogsSandi is so correct on the red fading much faster though I tend to not call it graying,
we actually turn white.  As a redhead I had my first platinum streak at 15 and learned
to just call it a free natural highlight.  As my stylist says red is a color that just becomes
platinum blonde.  Red is one of the hardest colors to get to set and the fastest to fade.

Miss Nelly looks more like a Lemon and White now than a red and white as her red
slowly continues to fade out.  I know the day will come when those beautiful lace ears will
be all white but I will always call her my beautiful redheaded girl.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Momma go to da wooman hare spa an come beck wit da more redded hair.  Herz sez it
majik an onny herz Miss Susan no fur shure. Me wanna go.  Me wanna hab me red back tooooo!
Me gonna call Miss Susan an make me an spa day. Git me tootsees soak an painted red to match
me hare culor. Den onny Miss Susan an Me no da secret ob da majik.