[Dailydrool] FW: Fire at Rescue

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue May 4 15:50:22 PDT 2010

Reading about the 2 fires, and loss of life has been so very hard.  Not to mention the other hounds who have recently left for the Bridge.
My heart goes out to all of you, along with prayers.
With Mona's excitement recently I have not written to all,  but those who need drool and comfort always are in my thoughts on some level.....probably why I feel like crying so much lately.

Am thinking this is a wake up call for us all to check our homes for possible problems...at least that is high on my to do list right now.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org