[Dailydrool] The light and the dark of it:

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue May 4 17:06:38 PDT 2010

Last night I read on the drool just before bed of the active fire at the
Puget Sound Rescue. I was in shock and unable to comment. (how unusual for
me).  I went to give my boys chicken jerky (to them this is doggie crack and
a drool starter) Sat in the floor and hugged and rub bellies, I was just
numb from the news.  I am glad to hear this morning that all of the humans
and the majority of the hounds made it out safe.  I am so sorry to that
Wilma, the kitty and the birds did not make it.  Also glad to hear that all
of the bassets have foster homes around the area to go to.  If someone could
please post an address of where we can send money to help Alexa, her family
and the rescue hounds, so that myself and I am sure many others can send
recovery donations to,. Maybe like the bank account that was set up for the
Honnold's.

Healing drool to Claudia & Miss Annabelle..Hope you are both feeling better
soon.

Miss Beasley, we hope that your slave is feeling better soon. as well.

On a brighter note: Happy Birthday to Murphy! You are one lucky hound to
have a momma that loves you so much.  I'm sure that she will make your
birthday very special. Happy birthday to Eugene too.

Congratulations to Memphis, Jasmine & Stachie on finding your forever home.

Happy Gotcha day to Holly Noelle...10 days of celebrating WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Wolfgang ATB was a red and white basset (lots of red)  For the most part he
grayed around the muzzle & head.  He started turning gray at around 10years
old. But the  rest of his redness remained.

Heart Healing drool from the hounds and hugs from me to all of those that
have lost their beloved hounds to the bridge.  Healing drools and kisses to
all of the sick ones.
I apologize if I have missed naming anyone for congrats, or sympathy...but
please know that it was not intentional..just my poor little pea brain being
overwhelmed by all of the tragedy.

Michele,I can't remember the last time that I have cried this much
Colt & Ruger Heavy hearted hounds. NO MORE FIRES STOMP!!! NO MORE HOUNDS
going to BRIDGE STOMP!!!! NO MORE SICK HOUNDS STOMP!!!