[Dailydrool] update

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:58:11 PDT 2010

*Arfur's books are going fast - AND we finally figured out a way for him to
"pawtograph" them!.  Don't worry, if you already got your book, we will send
the "pawtograph" for you to add :).  We are hoping to more than cover Lady's
medical bills for Midatlantic and some for House of Puddles too. We know you
will enjoy it.  Please check out the "Fwends in my book" page in Arf's blog,
which lists now (newly updated) by page whose pictures are in the book and
what pages are unknown bassets.  There is also a "Play List" which lists the
tunes to his songs.  And you will also find some new songs there.  We just
know you'll love the dedicated songs in his book as well for his friends da
Menz, Otis, Moosie, Buddy the HT of Mich, Bob, and many many more.  Order
instructions are on the "Order" page with a PayPal link available (or not).
Get yours now!
Beth, proud mama of Arfur da Aufur
*Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com