[Dailydrool] update

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 12:51:05 PDT 2010

Hi Droolers,

I haven't been able to keep up with the drool this past month and half, but am starting to get back in the saddle.

Two things have kept me from my drools, a new puppy and a possible relocation because of my husband's employment.  Puppy is good.  Relocation is bad and very sad for me.

Sophie and Schroeder got a brother boxer puppy.  We have named him Apollo and he is 13 weeks old.  He is brindle with white markings.  I was hoping to to have a dogster page set up by now for him but you know how that goes.  We still have Maya, our elder boxer at 10.5 years, so now our pack is back to 4 and Apollo is playing with the bassets just like Cassie did.  I think they are happy to have that silly-ness again too.  Maya just can't be bothered with younger antics.  My old girl...
The bassets have already taught him how to the basset 500 in the house and that sleeping on a pillow is the best thing ever!  Everyone is getting along really great and the breeders let me have full registration on him.  SO - I'm excited about this and going to try my hand with taking obedience classes in the hopes of going for CGC and or trying my hand at Rally.  We'll see.  Puppy Kindergarten starts Saturday....

Are there any droolers in the Harrisburg/Hershey/York/Lebanon area of PA?  The D-f-n-H  :-) has accepted a job in Middletown and we will be moving sometime within the next 3-6 months, I guess.  It depends on how fast we sell our house here in Pittsburgh.

I would love to just chat with someone from that area so please feel free to email me directly if you have time.  I'm nervous and pee'd off because now I have to find another everything in my life, including a vet after it taking me so long to find a vet here that I trust.  I'm really stressed about all this.

We're sending our love and drool too all in need, especially those who have lost so much lately.  I have read bits and pieces and I know there has been much drool needed.

Also want to say HAVE FUN to everyone going to waddles and share pics!!  I don't think I will be able to make any waddles this year because of all the relo crap going on...  grrrr.....

Hugs and drool to alll...

Annette, Maya, Cassie atb, Schroeder, Sophie & Apollo