[Dailydrool] Update

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 15:11:16 PDT 2010

Hi everyone and houndies too -

I apologize for note posting sooner, but everything went well with the
angiogram on my legs, there were no blockages in the legs, YIPPEE!!  However
the legs are still swollen and new sores have broken through the skin, so he
put compression bandages on both lower legs to be kept on 24/7.  The home
care nurse will come out next Tuesday to change them.  I go back to heart
doc on Weds. and wound care guy on Friday.

On a basset note, Ms. Beasley has been an excellent home healthcare aide,
bringing me slobbery old toys to play with...LOL.  She's been very
protective of me, she tells off the nurse...barks barks barks.

Thanks all for the drool. prayers and good wishes...once again, droolers are
the best!

doG Bless you all,
Ruth Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann