[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue Online to Live Waddle Auction:

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Tue May 4 20:54:09 PDT 2010

Michigan Basset Rescue Online to Live Waddle Auction:
Our volunteers Rick and Carol have donated a week at Boyne Mountain, MI complete with 2 bedroom villa...Excellent vacation and very valuable...Check it out under Travel Category!
We have excellent Basset Collectibles and Plush Toys and Fleece Blankets and Afghans
Basset Wearables for the basset hound by Kathi Lockhart.... a set of 12..one per month for the fur kid
We have a gorgeous jewelry and unbelievable artwork that any basset lover would want..Check out Nancy Gallagher's Pottery!

Siobhan Levi donated matching Irish Sweater combo for a lady and her basset

Speaking of value a wonderful Jeweler donated 1/2 ct diamond earrings! Please... look under our Jewelry category...We have Basset Rescue and Cash Donations Categories and there is something for everyone! Remember online bids end on May 12 Est...
There is so much that I will try and post more later

http://bid.wholeauction.com/bassetrescue/
take care
Bonnie..
Michigan Basset Rescue