[Dailydrool] MOna update

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed May 5 04:26:48 PDT 2010

HI all,  thank you so much for all the drool you have been sending Mona's way.  She is healing from her surgery well, but not wanting to eat.  I have started syringing her food.  She is keeping it down,  but just not interested.  I have a variety of offerings given to her already,  he best odorous cuisine I can find.  I suspect a Snowcap, aka Kitty litter snack,  might be tried,  but we have no kitty any longer, so no access, and thanks, but do not send one for her to try.
I got a bit more than .5 cup down her so far today and decided to call in again and stay home with her.  Will be feeding her every 3-4 hours to get some nourishment in her.  She is drinking just fine,  so that is great.

Despite her own illness,  there have been several times when she has produced some drool,  and I know it is for all the other hounds that needs some,  she is just that sort of basset girl.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org