[Dailydrool] white, gray and loss of color

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Wed May 5 04:36:23 PDT 2010

I am shocked with all the talk of hounds losing color in their hair... Don't any of you know that all this fading from red to white, gray or just a lighter shade is preparation for the angel glow they will have when the time comes for them to get their wings and cross over the bridge. I am certain we have all seen somewhere and angel or saint and that lovely warm glow that surrounds them. That is the same with these guys so do no despair it is a mark of angel wings and a true sign of beauty.