[Dailydrool] Justin, Jade, Jasmin and LIlly ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed May 5 06:28:01 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in, my sisters and I are sending get well and
stay well drool to Miss Beasley's slave, Mona, Claudia and Annabelle. We
are sending heart healing drool to the slaves of Wilma, her 2 feathered
friends, Sassy the cat, Lovey, Basil, Maggie

And Scarlet O ; who have all gone to the bridge and will ask the slaves
to light the candle in their memory. We also send welcome drool to Miss
Olivia who has found her forever home.

As for this new sister of mine Jasmin the slaves can take her back to
were they found her. If I am in a specific spot first she will come and
join me, no problems. If she is in a spot first she will growl and bark
at me till I go away. The big problem I think is the slave Johnathan, as
it mostly happens when he is around. Jade does not like it when this
happens and will go off elsewhere.

Every time she does this the slave Johnathaqn rolls her over and firmly
but gently holds her down with the palm of his hand till she quites down
or some time takes her to another place, other times he gives her the
look when she behaves this way and says no.

I am not getting younger so hopefully the slave Johnathan can get this
sorted out quickly so that I can get back to enjoying my life without
this nonsense. The slave Johnathan said that he will write giving my
brothers and sisters on the drool the lowdown on Jasmin, whom he thinks
will become a wonderful girl in time once all her baggage has been
sorted out.

PW Justin might just use the slave's plastic card, phone Pet Travel and
book a first class world cruise on the new Queen Elizabeth

While the slaves sort my house out.

Jade think I will join my brother ask him to organize a suite for us on
the boat.

Jasmin I am trying so hard to be good but for a girl off the streets who
has had nothing and now umpteen beds to chose from, a kitchen that never
closes and fresh water 24/7 needs to defend all these things and not
allow any person or hound to take it away from me. Once I come
accustomed to the idea that none of this is going to go away and will
always be there I will not have to defend myself. I am trying so hard.

Lilly ATB