[Dailydrool] justin,jade,jasmin and lilly atb

William Van Rooyen wvrooyen at trginternational.co.za
Fri May 21 11:32:26 PDT 2010

Good evening all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in; we have all just got back from an evening walk
and Johnathan slave will be soon giving us dinner. My sisters And I are
wishing all the American hounds and there slaves a good Memorial Day weekend
and please tell all the slaves to have extra chicken placed on the Barbecue
for the hounds. The slave's will be spending the weekend at home so lets
hope we will also get extra treats.

Pw Justin life is good looking forward to the week end walks

Jade my sister and I will play catch this evening

Jasmin I will really try much harder to be a good girl

Slave's William and Johnathan whose bites are healing nicely but the black
and blue bruises that's another thing.