[Dailydrool] justin,jade,jasmin and lilly atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue May 25 02:30:49 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in, while waiting for the Taxi to pick me up this
morning to take me to the vet for my bi-weekly examination, I

Thought I would catch up on my drools and there before my eyes I was
reading about a troublesome lady who was been kept under the calming
influence of Prozac. I think to myself I must ask the slaves to buy the
Prozac thing so that I can feed the stuff to that troublesome woman,
Jasmin that the slaves have brought into my house.

Come to think about it she has not been too bad these last few days even
kissed my sore face better.

Elder Clara when you go to the doctor we hope he will help you to feel
better, when I feel like that the slaves usually give me a half fortekor
heart ailment drug and I feel much better. Last night lost my sense of
direction and was bumping into every thing. I t happens some times still
getting used to having limited vision.

My sisters and I are sending welcome drool to Ducky and get well and
stay well drool to Mona, Maggie and Elder Clara.

PW Justin must rush hear my Taxi in the driveway.

Jade it is not fair that my brother goes to the doctors twice a week. I
also love going there and walking in the gardens and meeting the other
houndies.

Jasmin quite happy to stay in my new home do not really want to go
anywhere else.

Lilly ATB just watching

Slaves William and Johnathan.