[Dailydrool] Terning wite

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 11:21:52 PDT 2010

We's gots a prollen, me an Llewis an Conley here.
See we gots dis MomPerson. Her fur bin brown a longest time. Sumtimers it a
liddel differment brown. She go sumplece come beke her fur shortr an mebbe a
liddel differment.
Now she fadin!
She turnin wite! Speshually since Conley com to lib heer. Ebberday she
liddel witer.  Wen we walkrs down da street da odder dogs dey say wow she
muss be gettin olt!  I meen, whut we spost to say?
We dunt nose how olt she reely are. Mr. Cooper Sir say she heer when he come
an he 9 so she at lees tens. We fink she mebbe gone nutso too cuz she sez
alla time CONLEY YOUSE MEKES ME CRAZEE.
If we gotted rid ob Conley wood her fur stop fadin? (Oh stop whimprin
Conley, donut be a beby) Llewis no fink it wood. Mr Coopr Sir no fink it
wood, needer fect is dat he fink it mite meke she worser.
So enybuyddy in da Drool nose why she fadin or whut we kin do ta meke she
brown agin?
Tenks for da help.
Love an Drool to ebberbuddy need it,

Nigel an Llewis an Mr. Cooper an Conley to I guesses (Conley put dat fork
down.)