[Dailydrool] PAWTUNIA WANNA BE QUEEN SALE...NOT A WOOFLE.....keep reading

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed May 5 21:13:27 PDT 2010

It is me, Pawtunia. You know, Cakie's pupcake...I have been thinking real
hard..at least as hard as I can..and I WANNA BE QUEEN!! They pawction the
Queen and King titles in Mishgun. I went last year and sized this up.  I
thinks I can do it.  Auntie Feyfey did it in 1998. Momcakes was a Grand
Marshall in 2001. I'm the third girlie here and I WANNA BE QUEEN!!

To do that I need some help from my friends. To do that.I am NOT having a
woofle. (Term coined by Auntie feyfey, by the way.) I am selling stuff and
if you buy my stuff I will give you tickets. You do NOT have to take my
tickets, but if you do, you can use them to play and try and get more
stuff!! Hear me woof. You can NOT buy my tickets. You can only buy my
fabulous stuff. Momcakes won the pledge contest there 4 times with help from
Uncle Nudgie and Aunt Taco Bell. Rusty and I helped her do it last year.
Phooey. Enough plaques. I WANNA BE QUEEN!! The moolah will go to my
campaign, but not to worry. If I do not succeed or there is more money than
necessary, I will let my son Chunky use some for his or put it in as
pledges. Da proceeds will go to the poor hounds in Mishgun.

Momcakes helped me plan this before she went to the bridge. She and I made
the she slave hoard a lot of really good stuff and buy some really, really
nifty things to sell. Here's what you can buy:

$100 - A RETIRED SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL BASSET PIN (and I will give you 100
tickets)

$50- A really nifty denim and canvas HAT for your basset (and I will give
you 40 tickets)

$20-I will E-mail you a wonderful picture of me and my son, Chunky!! (and I
will give you 13 tickets)

$10 - I will E-mail you a brand new, not otherwise picture of MEMEME.
Pawtunia. (and I will give you five tickets)

You do not have to take the tickets, but if you do, please use them to try
and get more stuff, I tried to have something for everyone..and will do the
list in a separate post, but you can BUY my STUFF and see the gifted prizes
here:

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

Auntie Bonnie did it for me! She is helping me help the poor hounds of
Mishgun. You have till Monday, May 10, 2010 at NOON to buy my stuff. You can
send me a check, but it has to get to me by Monday. Please email me and tell
me to look for it. You can buy my stuff right on Auntie Bonnie's website.
When you do, I will answer you and ask IF you want tickets and IF so, give
you da numbers so you can tell me where to put em. YOU CAN NOT BUY TICKETS.
YOU CAN ONLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEASE don't write it in your on line
instuctions. Just buy the stuff. You can write me if you have questions.but
those are da rules. I will ship all da stuff after Mishgun, or fetch it with
me if you tell me you are going.

I WANNA BE QUEEN. Momcakes, GM 01 and Auntie Feyfey, WQ 98 Forever Queen and
Uncle Nudgie, ABC Waddle King 2004 all told me it is very good to be Queen.
I WANNA be QUEEN!!! I will post some of my qualifications another day or you
can read em at:

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

PAWTUNIA

(Not to worry, Auntie Angelika has somethin up their sleeves for Auntie
Alexa and I have already sended her pictures of more stuffs..but I still
gotta help the paw hounds of Mishgun. Auntie feyfey decreed that we do it
every year!!)