[Dailydrool] (no subject)

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu May 6 10:29:19 PDT 2010

you know.. since you mentioned those dreaded *xodes *pods and other nasties
in their genome ..

I made comment before how much i like to roll them into a sheet of toilet
tissue paper and then crush them with plyers to hear that *POP* sound.. I
then noticed the other day ... my boys LOVE me looking for them..

its like our five minutes of bonding time where I stroke each ear several
times while feeling for bumps ... and then probing behind the ears, around
the neck like a doctor might do to check a human for enlarged lymph nodes
and such.. and I took especial notice of this, this time, because I realized
how much my boy Riley loved just sitting there having my hands rubbing all
over the face and neck and he'd just relax.. :)

Other than that.. I'm finding enough ticks to keep myown little POP fettish
going (ie. we're getting at least one a day on average from three hounds)

:)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] (no subject)

Has anyone had trouble with ticks this year.