[Dailydrool] RIP - Granny Ma Basset

SARABERRY@aol.com SARABERRY at aol.com
Thu May 6 08:35:59 PDT 2010

For those of you who knew our Granny Ma Basset, she crossed to the bridge yetserday afternoon under the loving care of Montana.  We will miss her popcorn eating, garbage surfing little soul.

And for those of you who might be reluctant to take in a senior, she lived with us from age 14 - 18.  It gave her a totally new lease on life and we thank the Golden Gate Basset Rescue group for their support.

Now she is chasing her brother at the rainbow bridge, but he has angel wings to escape her, and eating biscuits and popcorn out of all the garbage cans she can find!

We will always love and miss you, our Athena, Lexie, Granny Ma!

Sara*

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone