[Dailydrool] WADDLE MISHGUN!!!

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Thu May 6 12:32:54 PDT 2010

It's only about ONE WEEK AWAY!!!!! We simply can't WAIT to show you a GREAT
time on  WADDLE WEEKEND 2010!!! We're all running around like the bunch of
crazy foodslaves that we are preparing for your arrival!! NO RAIN!!! NEW
RULE: ABSOLUTELY NO CAR WASHING starting May 12th!!! You may again wash your
cars starting on the evening of May 16th 2010!!! Violaters will be blamed
for any precipitation on our Waddle Weekend. You do NOT want this angry, wet
mob coming after you!! Any CLEAN cars in the Howliday Inn parking lot will
be ticketed. NO RAIN!!!

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to ORDER YOUR WADDLE WEAR!!!

www.michiganbassetrescue.org  Order Waddle Wear, bid at our AUCTION, Make
your Hotel Reservations at the Howliday Inn, Make your Friday night Dinner
Reservations!!

SEE YOU SOON!! No Rain!! No CAR WASHING!! Stomp Stomp!!

Melissa and Gramma Jo
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org