[Dailydrool] I WANNA BE KING WITH MY MOM!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 12:25:09 PDT 2010

It's me, Chunky - you know, the cute little black houndie.  I wants to be King with my mom and ride in the carriage behind the horsies.  Trouble is, I don't have all the neat stuff to sell -- the slave raffled it all off at the Mini-Waddle last December.  I do have magnutz with my family portrait on them - me, Pawtunia Mom and Gramma Cakie for only $10.  And I can get my paws on fudge if you are so inclined.  You can check out Olive's website for details:  -http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/Olive/qwolive2010.html

What are my qualifications:  I'm cute; I come from a long line of famous Jamboree Bassets; I was mentored by Queen Olive, who followed Queen Poppy ( who first set the bar for 'spebsive queenships) and my slave believes in hitting up all the local city officials for basset moolah.

Vote for me - er, please send me a pledge.