[Dailydrool] this and that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 6 16:29:06 PDT 2010

The boys are sending Arfur elbow eviction drool to Sophee Maree.  Hope that you are back to your fiesty self soon.

Happy Gotcha day to Eugene Napolean,  Janie Anne's the boys will eat their yogurt treat in your honor tonight

Henry, I love the basset/teapot song!  How cute!

We are so sorry to hear about Granny Ma Basset journey to the bridge, she had a good long life to be 18 years young. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

I am a natural brunette, for the most part I am pretty easy going and laid back...but if you get me on something that i am passionate about then watch out I become very stubborn - Like a basset that digs feet & toebones into the ground and won't move type of stubborn.  I dyed my hair red once....Thought that I was being treated like a (pardon the phrase) like a red-headed step child so I dyed my hair to look the part. My supervisor was not amused.

Much love to all,
Michele,
Colt "I'm a tri color hound but my black saddle now has a mottled look to it now of black and tan"
Ruger I'm a golden and white basset...my fur sparkles red in the sunlight.
"We'll welcome Granny Ma Basset with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess,
Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack