[Dailydrool] This and That

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon May 3 14:22:18 PDT 2010

Congratulations to Jamie for winning Bissel's Honorable Mention.  I still
can't see how they could choose a kitty over such a beautiful hound.

Karen, Glad to hear that Izzy is doing well with her schooling.  You must be
very proud of her.  Go Izzy!

Wendy, The boys are slinging get well drool to Mona.  What an awful thing
for a beautiful Senior girl to go through.

So far no oil here on the beaches of the Florida Panhandle. We were supposed
to start seeing it today but a weather front has kept it just off shore from
us. This oil spill will have a huge impact on the majority of the Gulf
Coast.  So the boys and I will be staying off the beaches this summer.
(unless I get involved with volunteering for the clean-up effort.)

So many tragedies and natural disasters the last few weeks, we are praying
for a swift clean-up of the oil and for all of those in the Kentucky &
Tennessee area with the floods, and tornados. We hope that all humans and
hounds are safe.  With all of this going on, the hounds have been getting a
lot of extra hugs, and loving attention.  Colt is very pleased with the
extra attention...he is snuggle bear.  Ruger on the other hand thinks that I
have lost my mind, and will at times glare at me as if to say "Woman get
your paws off of me i have had enough of all this touchy feely stuff".  I
just hug him a bit longer...Because I'm the momma!

We have been getting a lot of rain here today and the boys are not happy
since this is cutting into their yard time and squirrel chasing. They walk
out on the patio and stop, look into the wet yard and pouring rain and then
look at me as if I could control the weather..."Momma turn off the
sprinklers....I gotto go pee and I don't want to get wet"

Love & snooter kisses to all,
Colt "Momma can I have Rugers extra hugs & snuggles."
Ruger "For doG sake women enough with the hugging and turn off the darn
sprinklers so I can chase the squirrels!!"