[Dailydrool] Adoptable Dogs

Sandra Chiz squellochiz at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 14:01:53 PDT 2010

Debra is looking for group(s) to attend an event with adoptable dogs...If you or your group would like to participate, PLEASE contact Debra immediately.

From: Debra Sweeten <debra.sweeten at yahoo.com>

-------------------------

We promised to have adoptable dogs at an event at No More Homeless Pets KC on May 22 from 4-6pm.

Can you help us find a group or two who can bring out some adoptable dogs on May 22?

The event is Bikers 4~Paws, a benefit for No More Homeless Pets KC.  It concludes with Open House/Tours etc at the NMHPKC clinic.  This is the third year for this event.  This is the first time we've promised to have adoptable dogs, since our attendees have asked for them.

As I've talked with attendees about the event, several have said they are looking to adopt.  They are very pleased that we'll have adoptable dogs this year.

PROBLEM IS - the groups that I thought would bring dogs already have major adoption events elsewhere that day and can't come.  SO WE NEED SOME ADOPTABLE DOGS.  IS THERE ANYONE (rescue group/foster parents) in the KC area that are available to come out with dogs on MAy 22 from 4-6pm?

Respectfully,

Debra Sweeten
Outreach Events Program Manager | no more homeless pets kc | 5428 Antioch Drive | Merriam, KS  66202 |
(913) 742-7307 | http://www.nmhpkc.org
(913) 422-1149