[Dailydrool] Hound Songs

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 6 19:43:09 PDT 2010

I'm glad that I am not the only one that sings to my hounds.  When the boys
are getting a bath I sing Splish splash theres a basset in the bath, and Rub
a Dub Dub a basset in the Tub.  I usually just make up whatever other words
come to mind.  I also sing Elivs songs to them when they come up on my ipod.
But the one song that I do sing is the Happy Boy song.

I'M A HAPPY BOY, I'M A HAPPY BOY
I'VE GOT A WIGGLE IN MY WALK AND
A WAG IN MY TAIL OOOOHHHHH I'M A HAPPY BOY.

Ruger really likes this song...goes ape over it.
Ruger and the Daddy have a little rock band too. Daddy plays guitar and
Ruger sings lead vocals....he doesn't howl but just goes crazy barking.  It
is soooo funny to watch & hear them jam out!

The DH made a music video of the boys, set to Elvis music, using video clips
of them chasing each other and some of their pictures.  I loved it!!! Best
gift that he has ever given me.  He made it for me while he was deployed to
Iraq.

Congratulation Hank and Desi on your parents marriage!  To cool!  Melissa,
since you are taking the hounds, and going to Vegas to marry, I think that
it would only be appropriate to get married by an Elvis
impersonator...whatcha ya think?

Brudder Elwood, we hope that your momma gets to feeling better soon so she
gets off your couch and gets back to her proper place of taking care of you
<snicker> Colt & Ruger are sending feel better toofer drool to her & the
momma is sending get well virtual hugs.

Drool to all the 2 & 4 leggers in need.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt " Daddy and Rugers band ain't that good...They sound like one of those
Cookie Monster bands"
Ruger "Whens dad getting home...I feel the need to rock out...maybe to a
little OZZY - Bark at the moon!!!"