[Dailydrool] 2 more items on HB for Basset Rescue of MT.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri May 7 07:34:54 PDT 2010

an older wooden puzzle from way back.......collectors piece
an ornate metal Basset with glitter (made of stones) on bottom of
ear.....he/she is a jewerly keepsake box.......BRILLIANLY COLORFUL AND
HEAVY.
    we put both on for a week and hope you all enjoy taking a peek at
these two items.   coming up~~~~ after are the WELCOME BASSETS we posted
years ago.  lol I found 2 more boxed in the closet.!!!    thx for
looking at HB.

We here in MOntana are trying to also help maggie and alexa's
families...........we will share some funds made from our saturday flea
market Yard Sale help in Lolo, Mt.   Crazy Horse Consignment puts on a
BBQ and pony rides, etc    and invited us to show bassets there, too.-
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org