[Dailydrool] natural hair color product

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Fri May 7 07:34:17 PDT 2010

Ms. Prince asked why there wasnt a natural hair color product:  My
grandma was a natural blond; when she started greying she would cover
her clean, damp hair with brewed tea, leave it on for a half hour and
quickly rinse.  As she got more grey she didn't even rinse it!  I
would think a very strong brew of raspberry leaf tea might work for
redheads and other teas for brunetts. . . Worth a shot.

I would never use it on Jill because she would go nuts trying to drink
every last drop off her fur (she steals my tea and coffee if left
around).

Nadine Mysker, slave to Jill the Bagel