[Dailydrool] Pawtunia for Qween!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Fri May 7 10:43:30 PDT 2010

Hi everybody! King George here! Ahh Mishgun just one week away. But we arent going. MOmma says we are poor poor poor and my two legged brudder got sworn into the Marines on Monday. Well at least the Delayed Entry Plan. Momma says it is like layaway. They will finish their purchase in Jan. He is supposed to leave for boot camp on Jan 10. But they can move the date up if they wanna. So he could go anytime I guess. I am going to miss him.

He gave up his apartment and moved in with us. He is sleeping in the livingroom. MOmma made it a bedroom for him. Heck us hounds are happy cause we gots another bed to sleep on. He likes snuggling with us. He isnt like our other brudder who gets grumpy if we try to get on his bed. But that is ok cause then momma fusses at him and gives us tweats and he gets NOTHING!

So anyhow that isnt why I am writing. I am writing cause just cause we cant be there doesnt mean we arent rootin for Pawtunia! GOPAWTUNIAGOPAWTUNIA! We will be at home thinking and rooting and drooling for Pawtunia next Friday. PAWTUNIA FOR QWEEN CHUNKY FOR KING

snooters to everyone

King George

Buy Pawtunias stuffs! PAWTUNIA FOR QWEEN!!
NORAINNORAINMISSUSMISSUSNORAINWEWILLBEMISSINGYOU
PAWTUNIA FOR QWWEN
CHUNKY FOR KING