[Dailydrool] Protor and Gamble

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 10:39:47 PDT 2010

Thanks for the info.  Great,  I was getting ready to buy a bag of health
 wise as the kids are tired of rice, gb and chicken.  I was going to mix
 half and half.. well I guess I will play with the chicken, gb and rice
and make some of the recipe's Ann Martin has in her book and add some
carrots this time around.  LOL they still eat the treats I
make for them, so we are good there.

http://community.webshots.com/user/carolsd21

facebook.com/ownedbybassets.

Carol and her hounds

Dedicated to saving the seniors

They are my heart and soul.

Senior Bassets are the best adopt one, they may have a shorter time with
 you, but in the time they are with you, it changes your life forever as
 they rap their big and some not so big paws around your heart