[Dailydrool] Bassets girly bits

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 10:19:38 PDT 2010

I sent an email to Anitra about this, but then realized that the group might benefit from this info as well. Our puppy, Tessie, has the same issue - the area around her vagina gets dark with stuff that's very similar to ear wax (dark and waxy). I asked out vet about this and she recommended cleaning her girly area every week with baby wipes. At first it is a bit difficult to remove and we did it more frequently then weekly, but now we do it weekly and it seems much better. We did buy the hypoallergenic, non-scented baby wipes just to be cautious.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie, Franny and Tessie