[Dailydrool] Let's all help Pawtunia become Queen!!!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri May 7 12:28:28 PDT 2010

The Daily Drool family has been through some tough times lately ... so
let's come together in joy and celebrate something FUN!  Let's make  Pawtunia
the next Mishgun Waddle QUEEN!!!

We all miss her Momcakes so much, since she suddenly waddled off to the
bridge such a short time ago, leaving her Pawtunia to follow in her big,
glorious pawprints.

And she's doing a great job.  She's put together a magnificent,  generous,
exciting selection of goodies for her very first "Not A Woofle."   Everyone
-- go to her site and see!  With a donation to help Pawtunia be  the Mishgun
Waddle Queen (you KNOW you want to help her win, and give the Drool  family
something to cheer about, we all need it), she'll give you tickets and  you
can win wonderful gifties like:

--a Sharper Image video camera!
--an iPod Shuffle!
--a digital camera!
--a woodburning of YOUR OWN BASSET!
--a handmade basset and bloodhound quilt!
--a swarovski crystal basset hound!  (wait a minute, I want to win  this
one, forget I mentioned it)
--and tons of other one-of-a-kind basset-related treasures.

She is such a worthy Queen.  She just lost her Momcakes and she's  trying
really hard to be like her, and raise money to help the homeless  houndies,
even while she misses her Mom.

So let's help our very own sweet Pawtunia to be Queen!  Here's the  link to
her "Not A Woofle" site -- see all the goodies she's offering.  But  you
have to go NOW NOW NOW, because this ends Monday at noon!!!  That's  only
three days to help a sweet little basset girl realize her dream ... and to  help
the orphan houndies ... and to win some great stuffs for yourself.

_http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html_
(http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html)

Good  luck, Pawtunia!

Love,
Auntie Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)